Enduring Power of Attorney

These documents were replaced in 2007, by Lasting Powers of Attorneys. These can only be in relation to fiance and property matters and can be used unregistered (unlike Lasting Powers) however, the Attorney has a duty to register this document when the donor has or is becoming mentally incapable. ME Law can advise the attorney on the difference of these documents and the different liability for registering this document to the Lasting Powers of Attorneys.

Discuss Enduring Power of Attorney fees today.